Love always finds a way

As the line of a song says; Love always finds a way. People find their ways to show and prove their love to their love ones. Whenever there comes a time that problems occur and they wanted to just leave and go on their separate ways, their love for each other would be the ones binding them together. It's on them to choose whatever path they wanted to go, if they'll stay or go. But definitely, people who wanted to stay would always finds their way.

Just wanna share this stanza from one of the songs i like: "Way back into love"

All I wanna do is find a way back into love,
I can't make it through without a way 

back into love,
And if I open my heart to you,
I'm hoping you'll show me what to do,
And if you help me to start again,
You know that I'll be there for you in the end!





No comments:

Post a Comment