Dear God

We all have our thank you's most especially our thank you's for everything god had given us. 

Lord God, thank you for everything, for all the things you've given me. For my family who loves me and never leaves me even on my darkest days. For giving me such very good friends who's always been my companion and supports me always though may it be good or bad. For my work even though its not the best and i can be proud of type of work, but i wanted to thank you for giving me this work for i have learned a lot. I know, i have a lot of things and people to be thankful for but I wanted to thank you lord for giving me 1 that had given me a lot to be thankful for. Thank you god for my life and for everything. Thank you lord for loving me unconditionally. Lord, I will be always and forever be thankful for everything. Amen. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank GOD for everything you do for me and my Fam.Thanks for all the blessing:Thanks because you always here no matter what & Thanks for keep my son safe on that accident THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete